Saturday, October 3, 2009

Open and Enjoy, my fellow 80's Babies!

My blog is becoming too uptight for a lot of people who don't necessarily enjoy politics like I do. So what I'm doing is compiling a whole batch of songs that take us 80's babies back. Way Back. BACK INTO TIME. Good music is getting harder to find nowadays so I got a lil bit of everything for yall. Every now and then I'll make compilations of more of these throwbacks over time. Hit me up on the comments to let me know what you all think; hope you all enjoy!

P.S. I don't own ANY of these videos, folks. Please don't sue me. Thanks.

LL Cool J - Loungin


G Dep - Let's get it


DMX - How's it going down


Mary J. Blige - Mary Jane


Sammie - I like it


Soul 4 Real - Candy Rain


Bel Biv Devoe - Poison


Montell Jordan - This is how we do it


Nelly - Ride with me


Method Man & Mary J. Blige


Wu Tang Clan - M.E.T.H.O.D. Man


Dru Hill - How Deep is your Love


Ginuwine - Pony


Next - Too Close


Wayne Wonder - No letting go


Ja Rule Ft. Vita & Lil Mo - Put it on me


Jay-Z Ft. Amil & Ja Rule


Fabolous - Can't Deny It


Cam'Ron - Hey Ma


Cynthia - Dream boy, Dream Girl


Tupac - How Do You Want it


Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom


Blackstreet - No Diggity


Q-Tip - Vibrant Thing


Inoj - My Boo


Limp Bizkit - Nookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!