Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"What More Do We Really Need?"



Tell me you're with me, through thick and through thin.

Because I can never replace the love that I'm in.

We've been up, we've been down; always hand in hand.

For years we've wondered, "How much more can we stand?"

So just when we think we can't bear these pains anymore,

I just want to remind you, love; we've been down this road before.

Yes, we said we can't make it, and yes we've said we need help,

yet despite the struggle and uncertainty, look at how far we've dealt.
In case you forgot, I Love You; Now and Forever More.

In all the struggles that we've endured, we should never forget what they're for.

The times are going so fast, and it's hard to keep up to speed.

but If I got YOU, and you got ME; what more do we really need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!