Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"I Dream"


Experience has taught me much, the good and bad I've seen.

To make the good, better and the bad, good; for these reasons alone, I Dream.

I dream when there is no air to breathe, or a sky to see.

I dream when I'm just 1 step away from finding the best in me.

I dream when I am content, I dream when I am upset.

I dream when I rejoice in achievement and dream when full regret.

I dream because of all things in life, my dreams cannot be taken.

I dream because when all seems lost, in my dreams, I am never forsaken.

You see, I've never had much, but many dreams; I've had.

I've had dreams that were so good that I've needed so bad.

I've learned you can exist or you can live; as confusing as it may seem...

... I've learned that while the world is sleeping, it's better to lay and dream.

1 comment:

  1. I like this is a lot.. reminds me of myself
    though I've realized dreaming only creates an illusion, there's no escaping what's real..
    I constantly find myself in another world, in another time
    and even though I may seem focused on what's in front of me my mind is some where else
    It's great to get away sometimes even if its not physically

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!