Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank You All

http://www.newstimes.com/ci_13744323

I want to first thank everyone who's stuck beside me through the past few years; even more importantly, the people that have stuck beside me for nearly my entire life like my family and my friends I've known since elementary school. At 8:00 this morning, I woke up to a phone call informing me of the piece the Danbury News Times released about my internship with Congress in DC and have been receiving congratulations from everyone through Facebook and text messages. Thank you all again. I'm sure you know how important it is for someone to have the support of family, friends and colleagues and I want to make sure I convey my gratitude to everyone for everything. I've been here in DC for about 2 months now and while I wish I could blog all my thoughts and events away, they really are keeping me busy down here; both academically and professionally. Again, thank you all for everything. In about 5 weeks, my internship will be over and I'll be heading back to Danbury for winter break than back to UConn for Spring Semester. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and catching up on time lost. See you all soon.

- David Javier Solis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!