Monday, November 16, 2009

Business is Booming.

This is my junior year of my undergraduate college years. Spring Semester of 2010 is coming up and I've yet to decide what I want to do post-college. I can go into the workforce, I can stay in school, I can go for Teach For America or I can do something I've always wanted to do: start a business. Each has their own set of drawbacks but I've never been someone who was too concerned about risk. More often then not, the fear of risk and failure keeps us from maximizing our potential. I've always thought life was too short to worry about what we can or can't do. In order to be a man of rewards, I've got to take risks in order to accumulate those rewards. I have to be able to look at a situation and remind myself that I can put a lot on the table but get even more in return. I personally don't feel it appropriate to live my life with an obsession on what CAN go wrong when in reality, I get what I put in. I'll pay the price for what I want to gain in life. We live in a world of opportunity and I'd go against everything I believe in if I don't jump on every opportunity I possibly can. Of course, I've got to be careful of collapsing under the weight of my own goals; but that's the last thing on my mind. I've got PLENTY of ideas that need to just materialize into results. I'm sure I can go forward with at least ONE and make decent earnings from it. Don't believe me? I'd encourage you to watch me do so.

On the rise,
David Javier Solis

"Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded." - Hebrews 10:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!