Tuesday, February 2, 2010

People Over Politics, Mark Boughton? (Part 1)

I've lived in Danbury, CT for a good 20 years... I've seen the places, I've met the people, I've visited the landmarks, I've talked to the local leaders; including Mark Boughton a number of times. I've never left with a good impression of him or anything he's had to say. He's made the claim that he puts "people over politics". My friends, he's lying. He'll tell you to look at his record and ask the people themselves who live in Danbury and they'll tell you how great of a mayor he's been. He, Mr. Boughton, likes to say and/or believe that he is responsible for the success of Danbury as a city. He couldn't be more wrong. My greatest fear is that the true Mark Boughton will be so hidden behind the political smokescreen, people will genuinely believe his claims and not hear the truth of what type of mayor he has been for our city. Some of us here in Connecticut are upset with the conditions of our state as we should all be. I'll tell you one thing though.. You think things are bad now? I'm not sure Boughton's the shot in the arm our state needs now or in the coming years. More to come in the following days.

Principles before Party,
- David Javier Solis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!