Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog Improvements??





I'm slightly getting bored with the format of my blog; I need to change things up on it. So lemme see:

- I'll put more pictures up
- I'll include my twitter mini-feed on it
- I'll network with more bloggers; including some of you guys reading this
- I'll change the background and layout
- I'll add comment boxes directly under the articles so you don't gotta open any screens
- Add a general feedback comment box
- Record and Leave videos
- Include and discuss more topics outside of politics like I originally said I would
- Start a weekly internet radio discussion on air (Ustream, Maybe?)
- Interview people on random things


What are some other things as an audience might keep you coming back to Davidjaviersolis.blogspot.com ??

Thoughts please, people!

Always adapting,
David Javier Solis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!