Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home

So I've taken a hiatus from blogging for a while since I've come back home and haven't really reflected on what's gone on with me lately. To wrap most of it in a nutshell though, I'm back from D.C. and now trying to figure out my next thing step in my career. I'm looking into law school, grad school and opening a small business. Besides that, I guess I've really just been enjoying my time here at home with my family; the people that I enjoy spending time with most. With New Years coming up, I gotta figure out what 2010 has for me and what I hope to get out of the next year. New Years resolutions don't really do much for me like for most people. Hope Christmas went well for everyone. Take care and Happy New Years.

- David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!